Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Soft as butter....



Or is the saying "smoothe as butter?" If so, that doesn't work as well for my point, so I'm making it "soft as butter."  And I'm referring to my hair after using one of the samples from my September Birchbox.  As you may recall, one of the product samples included was Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo and Conditioner.  The packets were small, but I was able to get 2 uses out of them, and both times my hair was AMAZING.  SO soft, even noticably so while still wet in the shower.
One day I air dried the other I used the hairdryer, and both times my hair was fabulously soft yet light and not weighed down.  This is definitely a product I would reccomend (and actually have already, to a coworker who just happened to ask if I have any hair products to recommend.)  I've used Fekkai products before and liked them fine, but never had such significantly noticable results like I did with these.  Oh, and the fragrance of the Shea Butter products is light and fresh too. Very nice.
I'm not going to purchase them right now however, because I'm pretty happy with the frugal routine I've got: a mask of coconut oil before a wash and condition with Suave Keratin Shampoo & Conditioner.  The only catch with my current routine is that you need to let the coconut oil penetrate for 15-30 min, so its not ideal for being in a rush.  The Shea set works its magic in just the length of my regular morning shower. I consider it a splurge worth the money though, so thanks for enlightening me, Birchbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment