Monday, September 17, 2012

Dreaming of the Loo...

It's funny how our daydreams change as our lift changes. 10 years ago I was day-dreaming about walking the red carpet in a designer gown, posing for photographers, on my way in to the Academy Awards. Now I day-dream about my ideal bathroom (or any room, for that matter.)
This weekend I spent the good part of a day cleaning the nooks and crannies of my master bath. This type of deep clean was long over due, and while I am happy with the results, its still not the bathroom I want. As a renter you're basically stuck with what you have. I'm trying to figure out some decor/design changes I can make that will pacify me until we can move and buy a place I can customize.

This website fuels my daydreams. I could spend hours here.
I like pretty much everything about this one (that is assuming there is more storage somewhere that I can't see in this shot.)
Have always been a fan of the browns/blues color scheme.
Like the double shower curtains, and even this color scheme. Never would have thought of this.
Like the dark with the grey, and the glass tile backsplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment