Friday, September 21, 2012

Its like Christmas once a month.....

For the past week I've been waiting for the daily mail delivery around the office in the hopes that my monthly pink box will arrive. Yesterday, the waiting finally ended, as my little box of goodies arrived.
I have so many products (beauty, hair, body...) at home. I don't know how it happened. I never wanted to be one of those girls. I've made a pact to myself (and my husband) that I will use up all the non-daily-necessity products I have before I buy more other products I want to try. And that's mostly the problem: if you hear good things about a product and think it's for you, you usually have to buy a full size (with a coupon, if you can find it). And then if you don't like it very much or it doesn't work as well as you wanted, you're stuck with a full size bottle collecting dust and taking up valuable bathroom counter/medicine cabinet space.

That's what's so great about Birchbox. For $10/month, they will send you this cute little box with decent size (usually multiple use) samples of products for you to try. No obligation to buy any of the full sizes, but they offer them on their site if you want to. And if you go to their site after you've tried the samples for the month and fill out the short survey on the product, you will earn points that accumulate to become spending credit on their site (1 review = 10 pts = $1). So once I find that product that I just LOVE but would never pay full price for, I'll be able to get it with $$$ off. Yay!

This month's box included:

I'll be trying the products out over the next week and let you know how they are! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment