Thursday, September 13, 2012

Currently Craving...

Pinterest is good and bad for my pocketbook. Often, I satisfy my shopping urge just by browsing and then adding to my Style Board. But then I go back to my style board and buy things! Although I have to admit, Pinterest has saved me from purchases that I would have made had I not had the option to pin it, then to not really be that in to the item when I went back a few weeks later to look at my style pins. So its like a test. Pin it when I think I want it, and then go back in a few weeks and if I still want it (and it's still available) then its not a bad purchase.

I'm trying to revamp my wardrobe to be mature yet stylish, sophisticated yet fun. Some things I think I need that are good staples:
Sole Society "Helena"
INC International Concepts Dress, Sleeveless Colorblock Sheath
Minna Bag
Hyacinth Floral Tunic Tee
Meeting in St. Moritz Skirt
Leopard Print Scarf with Border

No comments:

Post a Comment