Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Boot hunting.....

This has been an unusually hot summer (at least this past month) in Southern California. So I've been wearing mostly sandals and pumps. But for the past 2 seasons I've been on the hunt for the perfect equestrian-style boot for the fall months. I have a brown and black pair of knee-high heeled boots, but I want a pair of flat boots. But since boots tend to be pricey, I'm searching for that perfect pair that can be casual with jeans on the weekends, and sophisticated and polished enough for work with a skirt. I think I might have finally found that pair.
Charlie Zip by Indigo by Clarks

They are a bit more than I wanted to pay, but they are a good, comfortable brand, and real leather. These Indigo by Clarks boots are edgy with the zipper up the side and the heel detail. It gives them the slightest motorcycle boot feel without being chunky, so good for the weekend and for work. Yay! And extra yay that I got a 20% off coupon in the mail for Piperlime, so I think I might treat myself (waiting until off-season will guarantee me they will be sold out: that always happens to me!)
I'm also a fan of the British Tan Leather color, but one pair at a time, and black is what I've been looking for for the longest. Here's hoping I like them on!
Some other possible contenders:

No comments:

Post a Comment