Friday, October 19, 2012

Currently Craving...

Sorry for the lack of posts the last couple days. It's my goal to post daily on weekdays, but the hubby hurt his back the other night and my week got a little out of routine with having to take him to doctors and care for him at home.  He's doing much better now, though will be uncomfortable for probably a few more days at least.  But I'm back at the computer, so here's one last post for the week.

The weather in SoCal teased us last week with cool --dare I say fall?--weather.  We even had some rain. Everyone were pulling out their sweaters and boots. Then it was 90 degrees again this week.  [Sigh.] 

But the damage is done, and my mind is now in cool weather mode.  I had a request for some of my choices of booties for the coming months.  There are so many options out there: casual, dressy, high heel, low heel, rugged, sleek, etc.  Here are some that caught my eye:

Great classic style to have in any wardrobe. Can't go wrong with these. And can't beat the price either: $54.50 (regularly $109)
More casual than the first page, but the studs give it some edge and sass.  What's that saying? "Business in front, party in the back?" Kind works for these.


I think cognac is my favorite leather boot color.  These are a bit more chunky than the others, but still feminine.  I like the buckles details and the fold over.  Would look great with slim jeans tucked in, or with tights and a skirt/dress. Only $76.05.
 


Cap toe is a big trend in shoes this season.  These with the gold look sharp. $61.57
 


Another in cognac, this one by Sam Edelman. Like that the heel is a bit thicker than the stiletto boots, for comfort of walking, and that they have a little platform in the front. $149.95.

 
Near flat and more casual than the others, this one has the relaxed cowboy boot feel. The studs on the back make it a little more fun. $123.13.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment