Monday, October 1, 2012

Blazer hunting....

Well, another weekend has come and gone.  I am not a morning person, and especially not a Monday morning person.  Because of that, Mondays are especially hard for me to care about what I put on for work.  'Cept it matters, I need to look somewhat pulled together even if I don't feel it.
Blazers and jackets are a great way to look pulled together regardless of what you are wearing under them. A blazer over jeans and a tee or a sundress can make a weekend look work appropriate (at least in laid-back LA/Hollywood), and as we start to head in to cooler weather, can prolong the wear of some warm-weather pieces and transition them in to fall. (Some ladies who are always getting it right here, here and here.)

They come in so many shapes, styles and colors, its hard to decide on what to add to my closet.  And while they tend to be some of the pricier items in my closet, a good purchase will be classic and well-fitted (is that even a word?) enough to last several seasons.
Some I'm eyeing to add to my closet:

Minimal cut blazer - Mango
Raw Edge Zip Boucle Jacket - TopShop


Leather Look Collarless Quilted Biker Jacket - ASOS


Pinstripe Blazer - Zara
Blazer with Faux Leather Pocket Flaps - Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment