Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dressed up for dinner...

I've never followed the "no whites after Labor Day" "rule".  That's just silly to me.  Granted, I find that 'winter white' feels a bit more seasonally appropriate during the colder months, but white white works year round.  You just need to incorporate it in seasonally appropriate ways.  Like in a jacket. A fun, structured jacket with extra detailing.
Jacket: Forever21 // Necklace: Forever21 //  Dress: ????, got it on HauteLook (old) // Heels: Calvin Klein
This is an outfit for a friend's birthday dinner.  I feel like the dress on its own is too dressy, the jacket adds fun details and warmth. And personally, as a general rule, I think if you're showing leg, you should show less skin on top, and vice versa.  Too much skin just puts it all out there, and leaving something to the imagination is much more appealing and classy.
 
Follow me:

Click below to follow on bloglovin...

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment