Monday, February 4, 2013

Red-y or not...

As I mentioned earlier, I am going to try to post more apparel pictures, and today is one of those days. I must disclaimer that the pictures are not the best possible.  Saturday turned out to be a great day for talking pctures outside, but I ended up sick.  Then Sunday when I was feeling better, it was a bit sunny, plus it was Super Bowl, and my husband and I spent the morning in the kitchen prepping food, then the afternoon at our friends house to watch the game. Didn't get home until after dark, so the pictures ended up just being in the house (boring!) with the iPhone.  Ah well. Next time.


Keeping the colored denim trend alive.  Dressing it up with a paterned blouse and bootie heels.

Top: Zara / Bottoms: Loft (old) / Shoes: Loft (old) / Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors / Necklace: Mango (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment