Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pattern and lace...

As I'm sure you can imagine, much of the attire you see in a law office is drab. Most business suits are drab, even the decor, walls and carpet here are drab. I, however, am not drab.  And I refuse to allow my drab environment to suck me in. So even if I'm alone in it, I will bring color to the drabness I spend the bulk of my day in.  By my clothes and by my smile.

Shirt: Zara (first seen here) // Skirt: Mango // Heels: Calvin Klein
Thought it's hard to tell from the pictures, my skirt is actually navy lace, and my blouse is more of a sheer fabric.  The shape and length of the skirt are totally work appropriate, but the texture of the lace is more fun than just a solid.

Necklace: Newport News (old) // Shoes: Calvin Klein
Follow Me on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin
 
Like me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment