Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The interest in the details...

Sometimes when picking what to wear, I battle mentally over wanting to just be comfy, and still wanting to look polished.  I think this outfit looks put together, but is deceptively comfortable.  The pants I love, they're super soft and lightweight.  The shirt is jersey, and the jacket is lightweight and cotton.  If anything in this ensemble foils my attempt at comfort, its the heels, but even for those, these ones are good. A little platform in the front makes a tall heel feel not so tall, and also allows for a little cushion in the front.

Jacket: Forever21 // Necklace: Mango // Top: J. Crew // Pants: Mango // Shoes: Calvin Klein (similar here)





This jacket is fun (and I think looks more expensive than it is) because of the details of the color block stripe down the arms, and the gild zipper going up all the way around the neck. With that zipper, you almost don't need additional neck accessories. And the tailored shape is flattering and crisp.



On another note, if you have a minute, please click below to like me on Facebook, so I can get the page up and running.

Click below to follow on bloglovin...

Follow on Bloglovin
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment