Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tips from Molly...

Sorry I'm MIA this week. I have finals for my second to last semester of law school, and since I'm still working full time while I'm studying, free time is non-existent: up before the sun to study an hour or so before work, go to work for 8 hours, then study for another 4-5 hours before home to eat and bed and do it again the next day.  I know you're jealous ;)

So since I don't have time to create my own content for you today, I'm sharing a link to one of the blogs I enjoy, that of model/actress/mom Molly Sims.  She probably never has to worry about the cost of her beauty products, but its nice to see she's down to earth enough to know that most of us do and to recommend some new quality items to try.  See them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment