Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday Favorites



TGIF, right?  And if you’ve been anywhere near Southern California for the past week+, TG for the cooler weather!  THIS is what I’m talking about.   
Even though weekends aren’t as relaxing as they used to be pre-baby, I look forward to them now for the new reason that I get to spend all day with my favorite new little man.  And speaking of favorites, here are a few of my favorite finds from around the web this week:

1.      Just loving this gown.  Not toddler friendly, and couldn’t wear to work, but I don’t think you could feel anything but pretty in it.
 
2.      A great idea (and looks to be an easy DIY) to hiding/babyproofing the router and modem (which unfortunately are in the nursery, and can’t be anywhere else). (There actually are a lot of neat looking DIY’s on this page. Too bad it’s not in English.)

3.      I want these shoes in every color. They are a classic style with a great heel height, and subtly fun with the studding all over.

4.      I love pasta, creamy sauce, chicken asparagus and bacon.  This recipe was made for me.


5.      Very excited to get set up on this site/app, which claims they will unsubscribe you to emails you don’t want, and consolidate the reoccurring commercial ones you do in to one email a day.  Anything that helps clean up my inbox is worth a shot.
What are some of your favorite web finds?
Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment